Each day our staff make an impact on the lives of the youth we serve. If you’re interested in joining our team of youth development professionals, check out the postings below.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the key management leader of Boys & Girls Clubs of Stanislaus County (BGCSC). The CEO is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
For more information or to apply, please see our Indeed page by clicking here ~~> Indeed.com
Youth Development Professional
· Watching over the members in program area, while assisting with and maintaining club program goals and settings that insure the health and safety of members
· Ensure that members: actively participate in a variety of programs and activities; seek advice and guidance from staff in regard to problems; receive caring supervision, respect, and recognition for their efforts
· Organize and implement a range of program services and activities for enrolled members and visitors that are fun, instructional, and competitive, and that incorporate team building skills; initiate new programs with the approval of the Program Director; make recommendations concerning programs
· Ensure safety, positive values and ethical behavior through quality in programs, and the appearance of the Club, at all times. Provide guidance to members; act as role model
· Assist in maintaining inventories of all program equipment and supplies; ensure all related supplies and equipment are maintained in good order (cleanliness and up keep of Program Area after usage)